24 INCH US CUTTER LASER POINT II VINYL CUTTER
We start off our best vinyl cutter review with this up to the task machine. It’s the 24-inch US cutter laser point II. Bearing a professional mien, this vinyl cutter rises from the ground, held up by its tall legs.
With tiny wheels placed right at the feet, the 24 Inch US cutter won’t be a problem moving around. At first glance, you notice something highly attractive about this machine. It could be the appealing red color used for the main body. And it certainly catches the eye.
Then, facing you to the right side of the front is easy to use control panel that’s flanked by a blue and yellow backlit LCD. The display isn’t very big but makes up for this lack in size with total clarity. Every command that’s input is clearly visible on this display.
Its frame is strong. Holding up the cutter, the stand doesn’t wobble at all. US Cutter company ensured they made this vinyl cutter with a robust material that will ensure the stability of the machine whether it’s in use or simply in storage.
But the looks and strength aren’t all there is to this machine. It’s a performer as well. Thanks to the new design, you can now adjust the cutting force onto the surface. This grants you greater control over the outcome of your design. Not only is this possible but you can also change the speed while working. So if you’re looking for greater precision rather than speed, that’s now possible with the 24 Inch.
In the internal RAM, you can copy the last job done is you need to return to it later. And up to 99 copies can be stored. Of course, this only remains in the RAM while the cutter is on, turn it off and the copied files are lost.
- The 24 inch US Cutter is made of a strong frame that keeps the machine stable.
- The LCD is bright and highly visible thanks to the blue and yellow backlight.
- Made using a new design, the vinyl cutter’s cutting force can now be adjusted to suit the particular project.
- The cutting speed is also adjustable to provide greater precision.
- One can copy the last job in the internal RAM. Up to 99 copies of this can be made.
- With the wheels placed at the feet of the machine, it is very easy to move around.
- The LCD screen display is too small.
- The cutter doesn’t have internal storage that allows one to store data in the cutter permanently.
US CUTTER 14 INCH MH CRAFT VINYL CUTTER
If you’re looking for a compact vinyl cutter, then this one’s for you. It’s a budget vinyl cutter that offers simplicity without compromising on quality and functionality. It bears a sedate look when turned off and laying on your desk.
Taking up little space, its look doesn’t scream for attention. However, all this belies its power within. A testament to its zeal is the control panel that faces upwards, found on the front side. It’s very simple to use with clearly labeled buttons.
And the LCD display has a bright backlight that illuminates it, allowing the user to view the input commands with ease.
Powering the cutter nudges it to life. This is where the machine’s true potential begins to shine through. The rollers and blades vibrate with eager anticipation as the motor within hums silently. The 14 inch MH Craft has a dual position carriage.
With this feature, you’re able to use the front position for cut- through functionality while the rear position will allow you to get the standard vinyl functionality. Then, thanks to the fully adjustable rollers, the cutter allows you to use varied materials.
And bundled with the MH Craft is the Vinyl master cut basic edition software. With this, you’ll be able to generate beautiful vinyl lettering, signage, and pin-striping. The software is painless to install and even easier to use, allowing seamless connectivity between your PC and the cutter.
- The MH Craft cutter is light and compact, making it highly portable.
- It’s control panel is very easy to use, bearing well-labeled buttons.
- This cutter also has a brightly backlit LCD that’s clearly visible to the user.
- This is a highly affordable vinyl cutter.
- The build of the MH Craft cutter isn’t very sturdy as it’s made purely of plastic.
- The LCD display isn’t very big.
28 INCH VINYL CUTTER VALUE SIGN MAKING BUNDLE
If you’re looking for the best vinyl cutter then perhaps you should check out this 28 Inch cutter from the US Cutter company. This one comes bundled with a whole host of other products to set you off on your vinyl cutting business.
Alongside the machine is an entourage of vinyl rolls, tape rolls, magnetic blanks, a knife and squeegee. All these simply complement the cutter, which is the star of the show. And it proudly presents itself as a zealous cutter.
Raised up from the ground by its sturdy stand, the 28 Inch comes clad in a strong frame. At the very top, there’s a conveniently placed control panel that screams simplicity. And juxtaposed against this is the equally easy to read LCD display.
When it comes to functionality, this US cutter machine comes out on top. It has a multi-function carriage which can use a cutting blade when you’re cutting out your designs n vinyl. But then, when you simply want to plot or draw on paper, it can use an ink pen for this purpose. And with the ability to adjust the pinch rollers, you’re also capable of using a varied range of materials for your project.
Together with the array of products that come with the 28 Inch cutter, you also get the Vinyl Master Cut Basic Edition software. This is easy to use software that seamlessly connects the cutter to your PC. You can then use it to make beautiful designs using the suite of text, curve and object tools.
- This cutter comes bundled with an array of products; you get vinyl rolls, magnetic blanks, a knife and a squeegee.
- The cutter’s stand is sturdy with the build made to last.
- Its control panel is very easy to use.
- The LCD display is well illuminated and highly visible.
- With the multi-function carriage, you can use a cutting blade or an ink pen.
- This 28 Inch cutter also has two adjustable pinch rollers which allow the use of varied materials.
- The software doesn’t work with Apple Mac Computers.
VINYL CUTTER US CUTTER MH 34 INCH
Another contender for the best vinyl cutter title is this amazing 34 inch machine from the US Cutter company. And just like its US Cutter siblings, it bears a similar composed yet determined mien. However, the difference between this one and the others we’ve already reviewed is that it has a 34 Inch cutting range.
Certainly, if you have large sized projects, then this is the cutter for you. The MH 34 comes with a stand. This raises the cutter to a most convenient level that allows for easy operation of the machine. And looking up at you is the control panel that’s flanked by the LCD. Just like its siblings, these are both quite easy to use making the cutter itself painless to operate.
With this product, you get vinyl rolls, transfer tapes, magnetic blanks, a knife and a squeegee. All these will jump start your business while giving you total value for money. And having two adjustable pinch rollers allows you to employ more than one type of material in your design project. This versatility gives you the capacity to get creative and reproduce whatever idea you conceptualize.
For economy, the Roland compatible blade holder is useable blades that ensure you get total economy, maximizing profits in your business.
- The MH 34 is great for large format design projects as its plotting range is up to 34 inches.
- It comes with a very sturdy stand to ensure the operation is easy.
- The two fully adjustable pinch rollers allow the use of varied materials.
- Bundled with the cutter are vinyl rolls, transfer tapes, magnetic blanks, a knife and a squeegee.
- The software that comes with the cutter isn’t compatible with the Apple Mac computers.
USCutter 28-inch Vinyl Cutter Plotter with Stand
Still featuring in the best vinyl cutter list is another US Cutter product. This time we’re looking at the mighty Titan 28 inch cutter. And it comes with an array of extras to enhance functionality. This cutter is bundled with a stand, a common feature in US Cutter machines. However, something that isn’t a common feature is the inclusion of a basket. All these complement the vinyl cutter which, itself, is a spectacular product.
Unlike other versions which have plastics, this one is made for heavy duty work. And as is characteristic of aluminum, it endows the cutter with a lightweight quality. Conveniently places is a large LCD display which is illuminated by a blue backlight. This makes it very easy to read. Together with the well labeled, easy to use control panel these two features make the use of the cutter very simple.
The carriage has four wheels. And with such a configuration, the Titan can easily cut contours with great precision. This is bolstered by the availability of the laser guided crop mark alignment.
- The Titan has an aluminum frame and metallic parts to ensure durability.
- Because of the metallic build, the cutter is made to be for heavy use.
- It has a large LCD display which is easy to read.
- The control panel is well labeled for easy use.
- It is bundled with a stand and basket, both of which complement the vinyl cutter.
- Precision is enhanced by the laser guided crop mark alignment.
- You can connect to a computer either via the USB or serial ports.
- This machine doesn’t come with a manual. All instructions are in the online PDF not in the box.
What to Look For When Buying a Vinyl Cutter?
It’s not that difficult to choose the right vinyl cutter. It’s probably going to be your first one. And if it is, I’m sure you’re spoilt for choice by the different choices available to you in the market.
However, before you make your decision, there are certain factors that you need to take into consideration. If you want a problem free vinyl cutting experience, due diligence is necessary. But not to worry because we’ve got a guide for you on how to make the right choice.
First things first, ask yourself what your quantity of work will be like. Do you need one for a sign making business? If so then you should know how many customers you’re likely to be serving. By answering this question, you’ll have narrowed down your search a great deal.
For instance, if you only need one to use for a few signs at a time, then there’s no need for a high powered cutter. However, if you expect to perform large tasks then a heavy duty one will be in order.
This is the heart of a vinyl cutter. It drives the rollers which in turn ensures the movement of the blade. The motors can either be the steppers or Servo motors. Steppers are normally cheaper to maintain but work much slower.
Servos are digital and, though they are less economical they offer greater precision. Small scale vinyl cutting work is better done by the Stepper motors while heavy duty work is excellent on the servo motors.
Find out whether the pinch rollers are adjustable or not. Adjustable ones enable you to moderate the pressure that’s placed on the material. Because of this, you’re able to use a varied range of materials. Luckily, most vinyl cutters come with the adjustable rollers.
How many inches of work will you be in need of? If you need large format work done then cutters with a large range will do. However, this might not be necessary if your projects are of a smaller format.